Are cheap AirPods worth it?
Nevertheless, AirPods will remain the most popular true wireless earbuds by a long shot: they command 75 percent of the global market share. Still, AirPods aren’t cheap. You can buy a pair for $159 or $200, depending on whether you want a wireless charging case. Only they’re not AirPods at all.
What are the best cheap AirPods?
Best cheap true-wireless earbuds in 2020: Top AirPods alternatives for $100 or less
- Best under $50. EarFun Free. Jump to details.
- Best under $100 for making calls. Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2.
- Under $50 standout. Anker Soundcore Life P2.
- Decent for under $30. JLab Go Air.
- Under-$40 stick-style model. TaoTronics SoundLiberty 53.
Is there a cheaper alternative to AirPods?
The House of Marley Liberate Air are affordable true wireless earbuds and make a great cheap AirPods alternative. The Liberate Air are among the best true wireless headphones available today. They are IPX4 rated for sweat and weather resistance, have a nine-hour battery life, and come in a portable charging case.
What is the best alternative to AirPods?
Best Apple AirPods alternatives 2020: budget to premium
- Sony WF-1000XM3. The best AirPods alternatives out there, bar none.
- Cambridge Audio Melomania 1. A brilliant budget pair of AirPods alternatives.
- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2.
- Bose SoundSport Free.
- JBL Reflect Flow.
- Jaybird Vista.
- Apple AirPods Pro.
- Apple AirPods.